Outdoor Stylish Retro Copper Solar Hanging Lantern
Solar lights are a great way of adding beautiful ambient light around your home and garden. Garden solar hanging lights are ideal for entertaining and as a decorative feature that will provide a warm ambient glow among plant beds or for illuminating paths or walkways. They can be free-standing, be placed into the ground, or they can be hanging anywhere you want.
- ¡¾PERFECT SHAPE¡¿ -- Antique hanging solar lantern and Marine-Style design, Warm White LED Solar Lantern can be hang on anywhere you want, perfect for garden, yard, wall, pathway, driveway, lawn, camping, etc. outdoor solar landscape lighting and decoration.
- ¡¾ROMANTIC ENVIRONMENT¡¿ -- Copper solar hanging lantern emit a warm white light and create a romantic and comfortable space
- ¡¾LONG SERVICE LIFE¡¿ -- Vintage solar lantern made of high quality metal, IP 44 waterproof and heatproof. Replaceable battery design let the solar lights provide longer service
- ¡¾SMART ENERGY SAVE¡¿ -- Build with automatic light sensor function, the solar hanging light automatically ON at night and OFF during day. Work times up to 8 hours at night when it is fully charged
- ¡¾100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE¡¿ -- ?If you're unsatisfied with our solar landscape light for any reason, please feel free to contact us. We'll immediately help you solve the problem within 24 hours. Refund or replacement within 90 days are guaranteed.
- Material: Metal
- Color Choices: Black, Copper
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 x 31.5 inches
- Lumen: 7 lumens
- Powered Source: solar powered
- Battery Type: AAA 600mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable battery
- Working Time: Up to?8 hours after fully charged
- 1?x Solar Light
- 1 x Shepherd Hook
- The solar lights need to charge in full and direct sunlight for 6-8 hours. If the sunlight is not enough or the charging time is not enough, the light may not work at night, but it is not damaged.
- There's ON/OFF button on the light, make sure you press ON button before charging.
- Solar lights need to keep away from the street lights, otherwise it will affect the normal use of solar lights.
- Ensure the solar light is not positioned in the shade during the day.
Installing solar lights--Where should solar lights be placed for the best performance?
- For optimum performance, it is best to install the solar panel in full sunlight and let it charge for 10-12 hours.
- It is best to keep solar lights away from shady areas as lack of sunlight will diminish the amount of charged battery power 5capacity. This will also cut the amount of time the solar lights stay on.
- Keep debris and snow off the solar panel to allow the battery to recharge.
- If the solar panel has been covered by snow for a long time, it is best to replace batteries and/or allow the battery to recharge in full, direct sunlight for at least 10-12 hours so it can maintain maximum capacity.?